Programming in Java
Designed not only deeply understand programming logic and design but also object oriented programming methods.
Suitable for learners who is willing to gain a solid programming foundations
20,000+ Learners accomplished
About this course
This course is an introductory course on programming logic design and problem solving. This course teaches programming in a problem-driven way that focuses on problem solving rather than syntax.
Appropriate syntax and library are introduced to enable learners to write programs for solving the problems. To support the teaching of programming in a problem-driven way, the learners will be trained with a wide variety of problems at various levels of difficulty to motivate them. The problems cover many application areas, including math, science, business, financial, and gaming.
This course emphasizes both imperative and object-oriented problem solving and design.
The course is fundamentals first by introducing basic programming concepts and techniques before designing custom classes. The fundamental concepts and techniques of selection statements, loops, methods, and arrays are the foundation for programming.
- Using Computers & ICT literacy
- No prior knowledge of programming
- Little bit of CMD Command-line experience
Who is this course for?
This course is for learners in beginner level who want to equip fundamental programming skills in programming by using Java. It is the best fit for the learners who want to learn the programming from scratch, to be well-rounded by learning building-blocks, algorithmic thinking, and programming. logic
What will you learn?
- An Introduction to Java and the Java Programming Environment
- Variables, Constants, Operators, and Writing Programs using Sequential Statements
- Writing Structured JAVA Programs
- Writing Programs that Make Decisions
- Writing Programs Using Loops
- Using Arrays in Java Programs
- File Handling and Applications
- Advanced Array Techniques
- Advanced Modularization Techniques
- An Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Introduction to Event-Driven Programming
Values and Benefit
- Programming logic and design
- Fundamentals of Java
- Introduction to Object-Oriented and Event-Driven
Programming in Java
8 hours per week
100% hands-on practical
Monday to Thursday
(2 hours per day)
Saturday and Sunday
(4 hours per day)