Hands-On Web: Web-Design Essentials
To provide the core knowledge to begin web programming
Suitable for commercial web application developer
20+ Learners accomplished
About this course
This course is for beginners in web programming in any language and the core knowledge in today web technology can be provided from this course.
Practical projects are included in the course so that students will be able to design and build their own web sites using the latest technologies and deploy them to the web for world-wide access after they have finished this course.
Prerequisite to join this course
- Basic knowledge of programming logic and design is required.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for the learners who want to develop commercial web applications and who does not have any prior knowledge in developing today web technology
What will you learn?
- What are the latest Web Technologies, and how they interoperate?
- Learn how to design the responsive website to display smoothly Web Pages on various devices when the users resize, hide, shrink, enlarge, or move the content to make it look good on any screen.
- Learn how to use the Bootstrap front-end framework, a free and open-source front-end framework for designing websites and web applications to design and make interactive the website in smarter ways.
Values & Benefits
- Web Designer, Front-end web developer
- Core building- blocks becoming advanced web developer
8 hours per week
100% hands-on practical
Monday to Thursday
(2 hours per day)
Saturday and Sunday
(4 hours per day)