Hands-On Web: Professional Laravel Developer
PHP, MVC with Laravel, MySQL, Eloquent ORM
Suitable for commercial web application developer
20+ Learners accomplished
About this course
This comprehensive Professional Laravel Web Developer Couse gives guidelines for some learners how to develop commercial web applications using PHP MVC with Laravel Framework. The learners will be trained by the expert PHP Web Developer who has more than 15 years web application developing experience in today industry.
This course aims to learn how to develop PHP MVC web applications with Laravel Framework, while sticking to all the main topics the learner will encounter in everyday work hands-on activities, focusing on today technology trends.
This course aims the learners to deeply learn the concepts of core PHP following the model-view-controller (MVC) architectural pattern, database modelling and usage, the concept of Laravel and Solid Design Principle.
Furthermore, the course also covers learning how to use the Bread API, and introducing Eloquent ORM.
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to develop a commercial PHP web application on their own.
Prerequisite to join this course
- Prior knowledge of web designing using front end languages like HTML and CSS is needed.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for the learners who want to develop commercial web applications and who would like to build their skillset in UI/UX for web and app development.
What will you learn?
- PHP and its development environment
- About Apache web server and MySQL database server
- About PHP syntax, data types & statements
- Control & iteration statements of PHP
- About functions, its usage & creating required functions
- Error debugging & handling
- MySQL database introduction
- MySQL data types & its functions
- Creating database & Writing database statements
- Writing triggers, views & stored routines in MySQL
- Working with PDO interface in PHP for accessing database
- Importance role of MVC pattern
- MVC architecture & coding PHP with MVC
- Object Oriented Programming in PHP
- Working with objects & classes, OOP features
- OOP code & procedural comparison
- Practical: Building PHP web application using OOP and MVC
- Introduction to PHP frameworks & Laravel
- Working with Laravel framework in PHP
- Working with controllers in PHP
- Working with views for user interface (UI) in PHP
- About form validation for Back-end/ Front-end
- CRUD with BREAD API
- About errors & exceptions of BREAD
- About Eloquent & its role in PHP
- Creating and working with Eloquent models for accessing database
- About Unit Testing & its categories
- Writing unit test with PHP Unit
- Introduction to Test-Driven development and its ractics
- Importance of the security of a web app
- Client Site Request Forgery & protection from it in PHP
- Role-based security in PHP application
- About deploying process
- Creating deployment setup and deploy app
Professional Laravel Developer
8 hours per week
Monday to Thursday
(2 hours per day)
Saturday and Sunday
(4 hours per day)