ASP.Net Web Developer
for Web App Developers
C#, APS.Net & MVC, Entity Framework 6, MSSQL 2016, SAP Crystal Report
Trained by the expert .Net web developed: with more than 15 year industry experience.
Suitable for commercial web application developer
20+ Learners accomplished
About this course
This comprehensive .NET Web Developer course is aimed to train learners how to develop commercial web applications using ASP.NET MVC with Entity Framework EF6. The learners will be trained by the expert .NET web developer who has more than 15 years web application developing experience in today industry. This course is designed to provide the learners not only the theoretical background but also about the practical project writing deeply.
After learning this course, ASP.NET MVC with Entity Framework can be known while sticking to all the main topics. The learners can encounter in everyday work hands-on activities, focusing on today technology trends.
This course helps the learners deeply understand the concepts of ASP.NET core and MVC, the difference of ASP.NET core and MVC, make the learners known clearly how to create ASP.NET Core Apps and MVC Apps, the deeply dived into the concept of MVC (Model, View, and Controller), and the most widely used technology in today web application development.
Furthermore, the course also covers learning ADO.Net Architecture, accessing SQL Database from MVC Project using Entity Framework features, and using Crystal Report Tools.
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to develop a commercial web application on their own.
Prerequisite to join this course
- Prior knowledge of web designing using front end languages like HTML and CSS is needed.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for the learners who want to develop commercial web applications and who would like to build their skillset in UI/UX for web and app development.
What will you learn?
- About the Nature of .Net framework
- Dos and Don’ts for VS 2015 installation
- About NutGet Package Manager
- ISS Server Configuration
- Differences of ASP .Net Core and MVC
- Dos and Don’ts for Core Application
- Dos and Don’ts for MVC Application
- Net Core Apps and MVC Apps Creating
- Works of Model, View & Controllers
- Deep Understanding in MVC Project
- Business Logic of Practical Application
- Net Architecture
- Accessing SQL Database from MVC Project
- Entity Framework Features and Usage
- Code First Approach Usage
- Important Role of Report in An Application
- Reports Creating
- Crystal Reports Tool Usage
Possible Job Role
- ASP.Net Web Developer
- Server-side business rules developer
ASP.Net Web Developer
8 hours per week
50% theoretical + 100% hands-on practical
Monday to Thursday
(2 hours per day)
Saturday and Sunday
(4 hours per day)