Hands-On Android App Development
About this course
Flutter is an open-source and Google’s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase. Flutter offers:
Flutter’s hot reload helps you quickly and easily experiment, build UIs, add features, and fix bugs faster. Experience sub-second reload times, without losing state, on emulators, simulators, and hardware for iOS and Android.
Expressive, Beautiful UIs
Delight your users with Flutter’s built-in a beautiful Material Design and Cupertino (iOS-flavor) widgets, rich motion APIs, smooth natural scrolling and platform awareness.
Flutter’s widgets incorporate all critical platform differences such as scrolling, navigation, icons and fonts to provide full native performance on both iOS and Android
- Prior experience in programming required
- Basic computer literacy will be required
What will you learn?
- Introduction to Flutter
- Getting Started in Dart
- Running & Debugging the App
- rendering Lists & Conditional Content
- Adding Multiple Pages & Navigation
- Handling User Input
- Working with Forms
- Models & State Management
- Working with HTTP
- Using Google Maps
- Using Device Camera
- Polishing & Bugs Fixing the App
- Running Platform Specific Code & Adding Native Code
- Publishing the App to the Google Play Store
Values and Benefit
- Building engaging native mobile apps for both Android and iOS
- Use features such as Google Maps, the device camera, authentication, and much more!
8 hours per week
100% hands-on practical
Monday to Thursday
(2 hours per day)
Saturday and Sunday
(4 hours per day)