for PC Service Technicians
For All IT Professions to provide base line skills
Suitable for the learners willing to work as an PC and Network support technicians
60,000+ Learners accomplished
About this course
This course is an entry-level computer course for IT Professionals to provide baseline computer skills toward greater responsibilities and achievements in IT whether they are planning to specialize in PC maintenance, and/or operating systems management in the small to mid-ranged organizations.
This course is designed for entry-level PC computer service professionals to train the competency in installing, maintaining, customizing, and operating personal computers.
- Basic computer literacy & internet searching
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive course is designed for the learners who is willing to work as an PC and network support service technician.
What will you learn?
- Digital Fundamentals
- DOS commands for troubleshooting
- File Systems (FAT, exFAT, NTFS etc.)
- Identifying, using and connecting hardware components and devices- M/B, RAM, HDD, CPU, power supply etc.
- Install and support Windows OS
- Networking fundamentals
- Supporting in standalone and networked environment
- Customer Service
- Dealing with angry customers
Possible Job Role
- PC support service technician
- Maintain PC, small network & Windows in a small or school enviornment
Supporting, Configuring & Administering Windows 10 Devices
Computer User Support for Help Does and Support Specialist
8 hours per week
50% theoretical + 100% hands-on practical
Monday to Thursday
(2 hours per day)
Saturday and Sunday
(4 hours per day)