for Network Admins
Provide in depth coverage of the most important concepts in contemporary networking.
Suitable for the learners who i willing to gain a solid networking foundations
30,000+ Learners accomplished
About this course
This compressive course introduces learners to computer networking, particularly Local Area networking. Learners will learn the fundamental building blocks that form a modern network, such as protocols, media, topologies, and hardware. It then provides in depth coverage of the most important concepts in contemporary networking, such as TCP/IP, Ethernet, wireless transmission, virtual networks, security, and troubleshooting.
Learners will be prepared to select the best network design, hardware, and software for your environment. Learners will also have the skills to build a network from scratch and maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, and manage an existing network.
This course explains technical concepts logically and in a clear, approachable style. In addition, concepts are reinforced by real-world examples of networking issues from a professional’s standpoint.
Prerequisite to join this course
- Basic computer literacy and basic internet experience are mandatory
- Prior experience with computer hardware, binary mathematics, basic electronics and command line interfaces is desirable
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive course is designed for the learners who are willing to gain a solid networking foundation in a real-world, multi-vendor environment or to take the first step in preparing for a career as a Network IT professional.
What will you learn?
- Network topologies and design
- Designing and managing TCP/ IP in an internet working environment
- Monitoring and troubleshooting networking problems
- File and printer sharing in workgroup environment
- Building a domain network
- Administering domain controllers
- Managing and administering NTFS permissions in domain environment
- User accounts and group management
- Security knowledge
- Group policy in domain environment
Values & Benefit
- Solid networking foundation with a real-world practice, multi-vendor environment or to take the first step preparing for a career as a Network IT professional
ICT Foundation for Networkers
Windows Server Administration
8 hours per week
50% theoretical + 100% hands-on practical
Monday to Thursday
(2 hours per day)
Saturday and Sunday
(4 hours per day)