About this course
The hands-on CCNA course includes both Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, ICND1(100-105) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, ICND2 (200-105) courses. Learners will learn to install, configure, operate, and manage basic IPv4 / IPv6 networks. This hands-on CCNA course also imparts skills to configure a LAN switch and IP router, connect to WAN, and find security threats. This CCNA training will cover in detail topics related to troubleshooting in enterprise networks and prepare candidates for the real world once they complete their CCNA certification.
Prerequisite to join this course
Before taking this course, learners should be familiar with:
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Basic PC Operating System navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Good understanding of network fundamentals
Who is this course for?
This Hands-on CCNA course is for the learners who want to be the following professionals:
- Network Engineers
- Networking Administrators
- Networking Specialists
- Networking Support Specialists
- Network Consultants
- System Integrators
- System Engineers
What will you learn?
- How to install, operate, and troubleshoot small and medium-sized network routers, switches, carry out routine service and support tasks, etc.
- Get a basic understanding of IPv4/ IPv6 networks
- Work confidently on WANs, LAN switches and IP routers
- The key fundamentals of Networking and TCP/ IP
Ethernet LANs and Switches
IP Version 4 Addressing and Subnetting
Implementing IP Version 4
Advanced IPv4 Addressing Concepts
IP Version 6
8 hours per week
Monday to Thursday
(2 hours per day)
Saturday and Sunday
(4 hours per day)