for Information Workers
Towards a smarter approach to manage, create, share, receive, and use daily information and data.
Suitable for All type of business people
50,000+ Learners accomplished
About this course
This 8-week duration course is designed for the users with little or no existing knowledge in ICT skills. Users will be able to understand well and work in office environments after learning these Office Essentials Course.
Nowadays, candidates with Microsoft Office skills are strongly expected by the business owners from many industries and fields so that these skills become universally utilized in business. Having these skills, even at a basic level, can help you prospect job and increase your chances to be considered for most roles.
This training includes all skills required for the daily needs in the office environment and it is developed with vocational context in mind.
Learners will also learn the layout of the keyboard and then they will be introduced to the basics of Microsoft Office Application.
- Data Processing Skills in Microsoft Access
- No prior skills are required
Who is this course for?
Office automation workers who want to develop practical information skills such as creating business forms, letters, spreadsheet handling skills, preparing or having to conduct presentation, recording and recalling information as part of the daily responsibilities.
What will you learn?
- Creating business forms, letters with Microsoft Word
- Organize information in tables, perform calculations an data, create graphs and charts with Microsoft Excel.
- Presentation skills and performing presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Record and recall information with Microsoft Access
- Email etiquette
- Effective Searching
Values & Benefits
- ICT literacy & ICT for business purpose
- Word processing, Spreadsheet skill
- Data processing skill in Access
- Emailing & Searching/ Surfing etc.
8 hours per week
100% hands-on practical
Monday to Thursday
(2 hours per day)
Saturday and Sunday
(4 hours per day)