using Excel Advanced Features
90% of accounting professionals use Excel for budgeting, planning and forecasting day-to-day operations.
Suitable for ALL type of business people especially for accounting purposes
40,000+ Learners accomplished
About this course
This comprehensive course is designed for accountants who are seeking spreadsheet skills to apply their accounting knowledge to record, monitor, control accounts activities and prepare reports.
Excel is a very powerful tool for accountants, and it is a key skill that all accountant should try to become familiar with. If you are a newly qualified accountant, accountancy student or just a small business owner who wants a better handle on their finances, Excel is the most suitable tool to use.
This course includes the basic functions of Excel, drawing Cash Flow Statement, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Trial Balance, etc.
- ICT literacy and Windows skills
- A little working knowledge of Excel
Who is this course for?
It is best fit for accountants, business managers and business owners who wants a better handle on their finances. It would be more effective for the learners who have some accounting knowledge background.
What will you learn?
- A review of the fundamental tools and techniques available in Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software
- Setting the workbook and its worksheets
- How to prepare a final adjusted Trial Balance to be used for preparing the financial statements
- How to add the account balances of the final Trial Balance to the appropriate column in worksheet
- Step-by-step instructions for creating a Balance Sheet report
- How to create the Income Statement report using Excel’s worksheet
- How to crate a Cash Flow report using an Excel worksheet
- About the Notes worksheet
- How to use various techniques to customize the work book according to your needs
- How to create a Cash Flow report using an Excel worksheet
- About the Notes worksheet
- How to use various techniques to customize the workbook according to your needs
- How to review all of the various options you can use to protect your financial information data and files
- How to print or mail Financial Statements report
- How to create the Balance Sheet five-year comparison report
- How to create the Income Statement five-year comparison report and quarterly comparison reports
- How to use PivotTable and PivotChart reports to analyze the company’s Financial Statements
- Techniques for Financial Statement Analysis
- How to create the company’s Profit Centers’ Income Statement reports
Values & Benefit
- Empowering accountant’s ability
- Making an accountant’s daily life a lot easier
8 hours per week
100% hands-on practical
Monday to Thursday
(2 hours per day)
Saturday and Sunday
(4 hours per day)